Pages

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

A Slight Detour From Mainstream Life


Two things happened early this year that have just stopped me in my tracks regarding blogging.  Initially my computer threw a tantrum and it has taken ages to sort but, more significantly, I was diagnosed with bowel cancer.  Happily, and with a huge sense of relief, I can now say that I have been cured by surgery and am in the process of recovering.   Once I join the mainstream of life again, I hope to resume my blogging.  

For now I trust all is well with you in the blogosphere. 

8 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

so glad you are well on the way to recovery ... my mum was diagnosed last year and has been having treatment since then xx Fingers crossed you can soon feel up to blogging again xx

Leonie said...

So great to hear you are doing better and on the road of recovery Roz! Have been thinking of you lots and lots, and hope you are feeling better and up and at'em in no time xxx

Rachelle said...

Glad you're on the road to recovery Roz. Hope you're getting some time to do stuff that makes you feel happy while on that road.

Schulz Family said...

Oh my goodness Roz. Great news that you are recovering well, but what a thing to get hit with. I just thought you were busy!! My Dad was diagnosed with this too and just had his op three weeks ago. Got the all clear yesterday and no need for chemo. Praise God. Thinking of you

Cat said...

xxx

Leanne M said...

Hi Roz, so glad to hear your surgery was a success. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Saar said...

So pleased to read you are doing okay. PTL

BigLittle said...

Such good news. Lisa xx