Pages

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Scraps galore




My scraps for the Scrap Bag Swap 2014,  arrived yesterday as I was cutting out a new quilt.  So excited was I to receive them that I barely had time to stroke and photograph each piece before cutting them to size and "tossing" them into my mix. 


Amazingly there was only one fabric that I had already (and I have a LOT)!  It never ceases to amaze me how many different fabric designs and colours exist. 


Thank you so much Fay,  from 'Monkey Makes three', I LOVE them and if you watch the next few posts I hope you will recognize yours (I plan on using as many as possible) in my latest scrap quilt.

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

what a lovely mix in your parcel x other peoples scraps are always the best!! lol x still waiting for mine to arrive x

Leonie said...

cant wait to see what you're making! Looks like a great pile of super handy bits!